Worship with us at 10:30 on Sunday mornings
Loveland Presbyterian Church is a loving, praying, and caring congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA). We are warm and friendly, and we will gladly welcome you and your loved ones to our church and help you find a place to put your faith into action.
Worship is the center of our lives. We worship God in a traditional style. Our excellent musicians inspire us with a variety of musical styles and lead us as we share meaningful hymns and songs. Our pastor engages us with liturgical prayers and challenges us in Biblically-based sermons. The first Sunday of every month, our faith is nourished and strengthened as we receive the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper.
LPC RETURN TO WORSHIP SAFELY GUIDELINES
• Take your temperature before coming to church and please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with someone with an active case of COVID-19.
• Masks and Hand Sanitizer will be available
• We will practice social distancing and ask that everyone keep 6 feet between you/your family and other worshipers in attendance at all times. Waving, peace signs, prayer hands, jazz hands, and air high-fives are strongly encouraged. We will not be shaking hands and passing the peace during worship.
• Families with small children must stay together. We will not offer Sunday School at this time. Please keep your children with you at all times and stop at the Kids Kart for materials to occupy their hands if needed.
• Joys & Concerns will be read aloud during worship. You will also be invited to share your joys or prayer concerns out loud, however, we will not have the book out for written joys or concerns.
• We will have an ‘offering basket’ set out for you to place your offering. It will not be passed during worship. Please place your offering in the basket on your way into or out of worship.
If you plan to attend, if desired, please bring your own:
• Bible if you like to read along