Worship with us at 10:30 on Sunday mornings
Loveland Presbyterian Church is a loving, praying and caring congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA). We are warm and friendly, and we will gladly welcome you and your loved ones to our church and help you find a place to put your faith into action.
Worship is the center of our lives. We worship God in a traditional style. Our excellent musicians inspire us with a variety of musical styles and lead us as we share meaningful hymns. Our pastor engages us with liturgical prayers and challenges us in Biblically-based sermons. The first Sunday of every month, our faith is nourished and strengthened as we receive the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper.
LPC RETURN TO WORSHIP SAFELY GUIDELINES
• Take your temperature before coming to church and please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with someone with an active case of COVID-19.
• In accordance with the state of Ohio mandate, please wear a mask.
• Hand sanitizer will be available, but we encourage you to bring your own.
• We will practice social distancing and ask that everyone keep 6 feet between you/your family and other worshipers in attendance at all times. We know that everyone will be happy to see each other, but we strongly discourage hugging, kissing, and hand shaking. Waving, peace signs, prayer hands, jazz hands, and air high-fives are strongly encouraged. We will not be shaking hands and passing the peace during worship.
• Families with small children must stay together. We will not offer Sunday School, a children’s sermon, or the Kids Kart at this time. Please keep your children with you at all times and bring your own materials to occupy their hands if needed.
• Joys & Concerns submitted through the Prayer Chain (by telephone or through our website) will be read aloud during worship. You will also be invited to share your joys or prayer concerns out loud, however, we will not have the book out for written joys or concerns.
• We will have an ‘offering basket’ set out for you to place your offering. It will not be passed during worship. Please place your offering in the basket on your way into or out of worship.
• The restrooms will be open for one person (in respective gender restroom) to use at a time. We will have an ‘In Use’ sign on the door and the ushers will be monitoring use. We ask that you please hand sanitize before entering, and of course, wash your hands for 20 seconds after you finish.
• No other areas of the church building are open. Please do not use the kitchen or gather in Nisbet Hall. See a staff member or choral scholar if you need to retrieve anything from a closed area of the building.
If you plan to attend, if desired, please bring your own:
• Water or coffee (the water fountain will be turned off and the coffee bar will be closed)
• Bible if you like to read along